Library Rules & Copyright Act (1968)
I declare that all copies requested by me under this agreement are for the purpose of research and study and I will not use them for any other purpose, and I have not previously been supplied with a reproduction of the same material by an authorised officer of The Clayton Willington Library. In the event that my request is for more than one article from the same issue of a periodical, I further declare that each article is for the same research or course of study. When more than a reasonable portion of a work is requested I declare that, after reasonable investigation, I am satisfied that a reproduction (not being a second-hand reproduction) of the work cannot be obtained within a reasonable time at an ordinary commercial price.
I agree to abide by the rules of the Library and accept the following conditions:
• Account holder is responsible for the return of any items borrowed by the due date
• Items lost, damaged or not returned will incur a fine with borrowing rights suspended until the fine is paid
• Account holder shall not lend items to other persons or organisations
• Electronic access passwords will not be shared or distributed to others
• A valid email address and/or mobile number shall be supplied to enable Library Registration
• Account holder shall be familiar with CGH Use of Information and Communication Technologies procedure
Click here to register online.
Click here to download a PDF copy of our registration form.
Click here for Library Access procedure.